Narrabri to Wellington Gas Pipeline
Eastern Star Gas engaged CNC Project Management to project manage all the regulatory approvals and permitting of its proposed 283km Narrabri to Wellington Pipeline in New South Wales. This included work across the entire range of CNC services.
Project planning: read more
Regulatory compliance and permitting: read more
Landholder liaison and land access: read more
Government liaison: read more
Site and corridor selection: read more
GIS mapping: read more
Community and key stakeholder consultation and negotiation: read more
Cultural heritage and native title management: read more
Environmental audits and assessment: read more
Client: Eastern Star Gas
Eastern Star Gas engaged CNC Project Management to project manage all the regulatory approvals and permitting of its proposed 283 km Narrabri to Wellington Pipeline.
Key deliverables for the project included:
- Preliminary constraints mapping, study corridor selection, provision of Preliminary Constraints Study Report, project planning, budgeting and scheduling;
- Liaison with Department of Planning, all processes under Part 3A of EP&A Act, including Preliminary Environmental Assessment, Major Project Application and Environmental Assessment;
- Project GIS mapping, data acquisition and collation, title searches, landholder schedule and associated plans;
- Key stakeholder, community and landholder consultation;
- Native Title and cultural heritage consultation;
- Coordinate a constructability review and preliminary risk assessment by third party engineering advisors;
- Coordinate cadastral and engineering surveys of the alignments;
- Carry out negotiations with landholders for “Option to Enter into Easement”, inclusive of negotiating and documenting agreements for compensation, final alignment, construction and reinstatement conditions;
- Carry out application for pipeline licence(s) under Pipelines Act 1967; and
- Development of all documentation required to be handed over to a construction contractor prior to construction in relation to permits and licences, including a property schedule and Construction Line List, Cultural Heritage Management Plan and other information as required.
Following the acquisition of Eastern Star Gas, this project is no longer active.